American K9 Country is dedicated to providing the highest quality of professional pet services in a friendly, personal country setting where both pets and their people feel at home. Our goal is to offer the very best in all aspects of doggie daycare, luxury boarding for cats & dogs, training, grooming, and educational seminars for the professional and non-professional dog owner. Please feel free to tour our beautiful facility any day between 9am to 4pm.
Saturday & Sunday 9:00am-4:00pm *NOTE New Hours as of May 1st 2016*
*Although someone is on site 24 hours a day, pick up & drop off is restricted to the hours listed above.*
American K9 Country, Inc.
336 Route 101
Amherst, NH 03031
P. (603) 672 8448
F. (603) 672 8470
*Note* When using a GPS or navigation system:
enter 336 Horace Greeley Highway or 336 State Route 101 as the street address
From the North/South/East:
– Take Route 293 to Route 101W, towards Bedford – Milford.
– Take Left at the Route 101/114 interchange
– Continue following 101W.
– We are located approximately 6 miles on right.
– Our driveway is directly across from Camp Road at a blinking yellow light.
From the West:
– Follow Rt. 101 East towards Manchester / Bedford.
– Watch for Salzburg Square Shopping Complex
(Yellow old type buildings) on your left.
We are approximately 1 mile past Salzburg Square,
on the left, at blinking yellow light across from Camp Road.
**NOTE** If you are using GPS or Navigation
Use 336 Horace Greeley Highway in place of Route 101
Visit our friends at the dog-friendly hotels:
- Holiday Inn Express-$86/night, NO pet fee
- LaQuinta Inn & Suites *Use Rate Code: AK9C* $79/night
- Towne Place Suites– $99/night, NO pet fee, Full Kitchens
- Quality Inn of Manchester- $89/night, NO Pet Fee
- Friendly Beaver Campground-RV Parking/Camping
- Field & Stream RV Park– RV Parking/ Camping
Tell them AK9C sent you & get OUR special LOW Rate!
Although we are open 365 days a year, we DO have LIMITED hours on Holidays. Note: There are no training classes or Doggie Daycare on Holidays.
- New Year’s Day: 4pm to 5pm
- Easter Sunday: 9am to 12pm
- Memorial Day: 9am to 12pm
- July 4th: 9am to 12pm
- Labor Day: 9am to 12pm
- Thanksgiving Day: 9am to 10am
- Christmas Eve: 9am to 12pm
- Christmas Day: 9am to 10am
- New Year’s Eve: 9am to 12pm
We welcome comments, questions or concerns? Email us! *NOTE If you would like to email us directly email@example.com